- “Content”means all visual, written or audible data, information or material including, without limitation: documents, text messages, form entries, web pages, images and similar material, which are uploaded to, transferred through, publicly posted, processed or entered into the Service by the User.
- “Organisation”means the individual or the legal entity who activates the Service provided by Boardeaser and assumes payment responsibility for the same vis-à-vis Boardeaser.
- “Subscription Agreement”means the agreement entered into/to be entered into between the Organisation and Boardeaser for the acquisition and use of the Service.
- “User”means the individual who registers a user account and gains access to the Service.
- “Web Site”means Boardeaser’s web site at boardeaser.com, including all sub-domains such as www.boardeaser.com, app.boardeaser.com, support.boardeaser.com or other.
- “Workspace”means the single service reserved for the Organisation and the limited group of Users who are authorised to access the Service.
SERVICE AND GRANT OF RIGHTS
- The User undertakes, in conjunction with registration, to provide correct information regarding the User’s identity and a correct and legitimate e-mail address.
- The User shall be responsible for the activities conducted through use of the Service and shall ensure compliance with any applicable laws and regulations in conjunction therewith. All Content uploaded to, transferred through, publicly posted, processed or entered into the Service by the User shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The User shall be liable vis-à-vis Boardeaser for ensuring that Content transferred to or handled within the Service which is processed by the User and/or individuals invited by the User does not infringe any third party rights nor in any other manner violates governing legislation, and that the User possesses such necessary licenses from third parties as may be required in order to process the Content and /or use the Service.
- The User undertakes to use the Service in such a manner that the use does not prevent or disrupt other computer communications or mobile telephone communications or prevent or disrupt the equipment employed in order to provide and use the Service.
- The User is aware of and acknowledges that it is not permitted to use the Service in order to process or gain material in violation of law or process or gain material which in any manner contravenes generally accepted practices.
- The User undertakes not to use the Service in order to obtain material which per se or if sent to another party might injure the reputation of a third party, or in any manner which may result in the infringement of any third party’s copyright, or which constitutes a dissemination of business secret, or may incite a third party to commit or participate in a crime, or may be understood as constituting a threat, or to use the Service in any other manner incompatible with the purpose thereof.
- The User is obligated to notify Boardeaser regarding any suspected breach of these provisions without delay.
PERSONAL DATA, PRIVACY
- In order for the User to be able to use the Service, the User must provide certain data to Boardeaser, including but not limited to full name, e-mail address and contact details. Following receipt of such data, Boardeaser will process the same using automatic data processing in order to enable Boardeaser to administer and otherwise perform its obligations within the scope of the Service and to ensure that unauthorised persons do not gain access to the Service.
- As provided in Section 6 below (Confidentiality), Boardeaser will not disclose to any third party any personal information pertaining to the User.
- Upon request, the User has the right to access the personal data related to the User. The User also has the right and the obligation to rectify such data.
- Further information may be obtained by contacting the data controller, Boardeaser AB, at the following address: Boardeaser AB, Rindögatan 16, 115 36 Stockholm, Sweden or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, in order for the User to be able to use the Service, the User must also allow Boardeaser to store and retrieve session information on the User’s end terminal equipment, through the use of “cookies”. The purpose of such storage and retrieval of information is to enable the necessary login/logout procedures used in the Service and to ensure that unauthorised persons do not gain access to the Service.
- According to the Personal Data Act (1998:204), Boardeaser must obtain the consent of the registered persons (i.e. the User) to the processing of the relevant personal data by Boardeaser.
- According to the Electronic Communications Act (2003:389), Boardeaser must obtain the consent of the registered persons (i.e. the User) to the purpose of storage and retrieval of information on the registered persons’ end terminal equipment.
- By accepting these Terms if Use, the User explicitly consents to (a) the collection and processing by Boardeaser of personal data as described above, (b) the storage of such data as long as it appears in any Content or Workspace in the Service, and (c) the storage and retrieval of information on the User’s end terminal equipment as described above.
- Boardeaser shall adopt reasonable measures to protect the privacy of the User.
- The User may at any time withdraw its consent to the collection and processing of personal data as described above by contacting Boardeaser. The User is aware that such withdrawal of consent automatically means that the User’s account is cancelled and that the User no longer will have access to the Service.
SECURITY, PASSWORDS, ETC.
- The User shall ensure that identities, passwords, and equivalent obtained by the User in conjunction with registration are stored and used in a secure manner and cannot be accessed by and thereby used by third parties. The User shall be liable for any unauthorised use of the Service. Boardeaser shall have no liability for any loss or damage arising from the User’s failure to comply with these requirements.
- Where it is suspected that any unauthorised person has become aware of the user identity and/or password, the User shall immediately inform Boardeaser thereof.
- The User shall be liable for losses or damage incurred by Boardeaser where the User intentionally or negligently reveals the user identity/password to a third party. The User shall furthermore be liable for any loss or damage incurred by Boardeaser where the user identity and password otherwise become known to an unauthorised party, unless the User notifies Boardeaser immediately upon suspicion that such has occurred.
- Boardeaser shall adopt reasonable measures to ensure that the security of the Service meet relevant industry standards.
All Content uploaded to, transferred through, publicly posted, processed or entered into the Services by the Organisation or a User shall remain the sole property of the Organisation or its respective legal owner. Boardeaser shall have no liability for such Content.
TERM AND TERMINATION, ETC.
ACCESS RESTRICTIONS, PREMATURE TERMINATION
Boardeaser shall be entitled, with immediate effect, to disable the User’s access to a Workspace or to the Service where: (a) the User uses the Service in a manner that entails the perpetration of a crime, (b) the User uses the Service in a manner that causes losses or the risk of loss for Boardeaser or any third party, (c) the User uses the Service in a manner that violates Boardeaser’s security or administrative regulations, (d) it may be reasonably assumed that continued dissemination of Content violates governing law, (e) the User uses the Service in a manner whereby the User utilises resources or seeks unauthorised access to Boardeaser’s systems which are not intended for the User, (f) the Organisation has failed to pay in accordance with the Subscription Agreement, or (f) the User otherwise fails to comply with the above and such breach of contract is material.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The ordinary courts in Sweden shall have exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this Subscription Agreement.